Custom Glass Color Program
In addition to standard glass color selections offered with each SkLO design, certain designs can be ordered with any of the twenty glass colors which make up the core of the SkLO glass color offering.
Not all designs are available in custom glass colors due to the nature of their design. SkLO will confirm availability at the time of the request.
- Email a Request for Quotation (RFQ) to email@example.com identifying the product name and code, quantity, the proposed custom glass color or colors, and all other applicable standard finish and color selections for the product.
- SkLO will respond with an official Estimate, including shipping costs and lead time.
- Return the approved Estimate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Glass color samples will be shipped to you for approval. Up to 5 different glass color samples can be requested to assist in determining the color selection.
- Send a Purchase Order (PO) identifying the approved glass color and payment.
Orders for custom glass colors must meet a minimum of both a value of $5,000 MSRP and a quantity of 5 mouth-blown glass pieces.
Custom glass color orders under $20,000 MSRP incur an additional 20% upcharge.
The minimums and terms apply to each unique custom glass color, and each unique custom glass color product constitutes its own order (see exceptions below). Multiple custom glass colors cannot be combined or mixed to meet the minimums and terms. Custom glass colors cannot be combined within orders for in-line SkLO products. Each custom glass color order will be an individual unique order of product(s) and will have its own individual terms, deposits, approvals, lead times, etc.
Exceptions: Some SkLO products and/or sizes may be eligible to be bundled together to meet the minimums and terms within a single custom glass color order. Examples are different Light designs that use the same glass components (e.g. Drape Pendant and Stem 1X Pendant), Light designs with multiple size offerings (e.g. Float 1.0), or Object designs with multiple size offerings (e.g. Float Vessel, Bottle Vessel). SkLO will confirm if products or sizes are eligible for bundling at the time of the request.
- 100% payment upfront at the time of order.
- Custom glass color orders incur longer-than-standard lead times, to be confirmed at the time of the order.
- All custom glass color orders are final, no returns are allowed or accepted.